The Olathe Charities 5K is a fun, family friendly run that brings the community together for one race, in support of multiple organizations.
- $35 per individual - proceeds benefit your charity of choice!
(Price goes up to $40 on race day)
- 1DOS Foundation
- Boys & Girls Club of Greater Kansas City
- Cabins 4 Kids
- Evergreen Community of Johnson County
- Immigrant Connection
- Mahaffie Foundation
- Museum of Deaf History
- Olathe North Cheer
- Olathe Parks and Recreation Foundation
- Olathe Special Olympics
- Spencer C. Duncan Make It Count Foundation
Bring the whole family, because we have a run for everyone! This free run is for kids ages 4-9 and will not be timed. Participants will receive a medal.
Become A Charity
Organizations with 501c3 status, located in Olathe or serving the Olathe population, can submit their local organization interest application to become a beneficiary.
Become a Sponsor
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor? Contact Sponsorships at OlatheConnect.