The City utilizes strategy, research and performance measures to build and evaluate services for the Olathe community.
- DirectionFinder® satisfaction survey of Olathe citizens is a key tool to gauge performance.
- Ad hoc analysis supports research with statistical data and analytical tools such as SPSS.
- Professional facilitation services offer the City unique tools to gather information for analysis.
- Department Business Plans align to the budget and lay a plan for the future.
- The Organizational Scorecard identifies priorities and goals for service delivery.
- The Strategic Plan is Olathe’s overarching strategic document.
- Community Focus Areas support the Strategic Plan.
- Olathe Performs is an interactive dashboard that reports key performance measures used to achieve excellence in efficiency and service delivery. These measures assure the citizens of Olathe receive the most value for every tax dollar. Many measures are updated quarterly.
- The Annual Performance Report tracks City performance results on key indicators.
- The DirectionFinder® satisfaction survey of Olathe citizens provides data for analyzes and identifies key performance trends.
- International City/County Management Association (ICMA), Certificate of Excellence, many consecutive years.