The City Planning Division helps Olathe identify and achieve a vision for the future.
- Community vision through the Comprehensive Plan
- Growth and development impacts on the physical character of Olathe.
- Please use the Online Planning Application Portal to submit applications.
- Provide information to the public about land use issues.
- Provide support to the Olathe Planning Commission and the Board of Zoning Appeals.
- Review development projects to ensure quality of design and construction.
- Review subdivision plats and development plans to ensure compliance with the Unified Development Ordinance.
- Facilitate the zoning process.
- Create and maintain development, demographic and community profile information.
- Preserve and enhance developed neighborhoods through the neighborhood planning process.
- Develop and implement goals and policies of the Comprehensive Plan and other long range planning initiatives.
- Facilitate the annexation process.
- Downtown Olathe
- Historic Preservation
- Olathe Municipal Code
- Olathe Planning Commission
- Planning Commission Meeting Dates, Agenda, Packets, Minutes
- Development Resources
- Unified Development Ordinance
- Planning and Development Map
Contact Planning at OlatheConnect or call 913-971-8750 for additional information.