Police Records Services
- Maintains a central repository for all Olathe police reports and related records.
- Provides police reports and records check services.
Olathe Police Records does not currently provide fingerprinting services.
Police Report Request
Reports can be requested in person or by mail.
Reports can be faxed upon special request, not to include video/audio tapes or photos.
Report Copy Request
Requests for copies may take eight to ten working days to process.
Nature of the incident and status of the investigation can impact the process timeline.
Report Copy Cost
$1.80 - First page
$0.60 - Each subsequent page
Checks are payable to the City of Olathe.
Free Accident Report
Get free accident reports online at Police Accident Reports.
Report Request Process
Request a report in person or by mail:
Olathe Police Department Records Division
501 E. 56 Hwy.
Olathe, KS 66061
Provide the following:
- Police report number, if available
- Incident date, time, and location
- Name(s) of person(s) involved
Record checks must be obtained in person by the individual of the record during normal business hours.
- A picture ID is required.
- Record checks only include incidents that occurred within Olathe city limits.
- Other contingencies may apply.
- A record check fee will be assessed.
- Checks are payable to the City of Olathe.
- Visit Kansas Bureau of Investigation (KBI) for a more extensive record check.
Open Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed on holidays
Contact the Records Supervisor at OlatheConnect.