Wednesday, Nov. 7, 10:30 a.m.
Work is now complete at the Dennis and Wyckford intersection. Repairs were made to the water main without any impact to homes.
Thank you for your patience as we completed this critical repair.
Wednesday, Nov. 7, 8:00 a.m.
Crews have begun digging at the Dennis and Wyckford intersection. No homes are currently without water.
Here is what you can expect:
- Reduced lane widths and traffic control on W. Dennis Ave. near the east entrance of S. Wyckford St.
- No access to W. Dennis Ave. from the east entrance of S. Wyckford St.
- S. Wyckford St. traffic must enter Dennis Ave. from the west.
- Emergency vehicles will have access to S. Wyckford St. while the repair is being completed.
- Large equipment is required for the repair, which will result in increased noise.
The Dennis and Wyckford Watermain Repair will impact the area outlined in red below.