Connecting to Water and Sewer

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Sewer and Water Service Providers

  • The City of Olathe and Johnson County Wastewater provide sewer service within Olathe city limits.
  • The City of Olathe and WaterOne provide water service within Olathe city limits.


City of Olathe Contact

  • Call 913-971-9311 for additional information.

Sewer Contacts

  • Johnson County Wastewater
    Call 913-715-8500 for customer service.
    Call 913-715-8520 for permits and sewer location information.

Water Contacts

  • WaterOne
    Call 913-895-5728 for new service connection.
    Call 913-895-2726 to verify water is available or to request a water main extension.

Fire Flow and Pressure Testing

  • The City of Olathe will perform a fire flow and pressure test on a hydrant.
  • Fire flow tests cost $100 each and are typically completed within five days.
  • The City maintains records of fire flow tests.  We can notify you if a hydrant has been tested.

Additional Resources

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer