The City of Olathe Traffic Count Map publishes intersection, mid-block, and peak-hour, turning-movement data throughout the City.
- Kansas Department of Transportation - State traffic count maps.
Access Management is the strategic provision of access along city streets. The purpose of access management is to maintain the street network to safely and efficiently accommodate traffic volumes.
- Serves as a guide for allowing or prohibiting access to property abutting:
- Arterial streets
- Collector streets
- Local streets
- Private driveways intersecting public streets
- Specifies minimum intersection spacing
- Defines the need for a Traffic Impact Study. The Traffic Impact Study should use the Olathe Model.