Safety vests are now required as a safety precaution for all customers entering the facility, effective immediately. Vests will be available for purchase for $10 (subject to increase) at the scale house.
Rates effective February 10, 2020:
|Tonnage Disposal Fee|
|Solid waste||$70 per ton|
|tipping fees||Fees are calculated by weight
|Olathe residents - with City utility bill and photo ID||$70 per ton with a $35 minimum per load|
Minimum fee - Non-residents/Commercial
$70 per ton with a $70 minimum per load
|Roll-Off Fees||Tonnage Minimum||Price|
|10 yd. Roll-Off||1 Ton||$70|
|20 yd. Roll-Off||2 Ton||$140|
|30 yd. Roll-Off||3 Ton||$210|
40 yd. Roll-Off
|Per Item Disposal Fees|
|Passenger car/truck tires||$5 each|
|Large truck/semi tires||$10 each|
|Appliances with freon||$30 each|
**Residential loads CANNOT be transported in a commercial vehicle or by a hired hauler. Olathe residents dropping off material from a business will be charged the commercial/non-residential rate.
Learn more about Transfer Station fees.
Items Not Accepted
- Cinder Blocks
- Hazardous wastes
- Medical or infectious wastes
- Tractor tires
- Waste sludges
- Yard wastes
- Follow directions from signs, signals, and facility personnel in all areas of the Transfer Station.
- Safety vests will be required to be worn by all customers upon entering the facility. Vests will be available for purchase for $10 (subject to increase) at the scale house.
- Unload only in the designated area or container.
- Only vehicles with automated unloading/dumping capability are directed to the tipping floor.
- Follow directions of the tipping floor operator.
- Maintain at least five feet distance from other vehicles.
- Do not dump directly into the pit.
- Place all waste materials into the proper on-site containers.
- Be mindful of debris around the drop-off site.
- Do not stand on the retaining walls.
- Keep children inside your vehicle.
- Prevent littering by securing load materials.