Scheduled System Maintenance: Thursday, Sept. 26
The Online Utility Account service and the Pay-by-Phone system will be unavailable from 4 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 26, until 7 a.m on Friday, Sept. 27. Please contact Customer Service during regular business hours at 913-971-9311 for assistance.
City Utility Services
- Wastewater treatment
- Storm water management
- Residential trash collection
- Yard waste collection
- Curbside recycling.
Benefits of an Online Utility Account
- View and pay bills online.
- Track your account balance and billing history.
- Track your water meter usage.
- No convenience fees apply.
- Receive electronic copies of your bill.
- Register/Login to your online account.
- Select Yes for paperless billing.
Customer Service Division
1385 S. Robinson Drive
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Submit an inquiry at OlatheConnect or call 913-971-9311 for additional information.