As the phased re-opening of Johnson County continues, the City of Olathe is making the following updates to the provisional billing policies in place:
- Late payment fees paused through May 31
- Disconnections paused through July 4
- Extended payment arrangements available
The City will continue to review these policies while customers are affected by COVID-19.
If you have any questions, you can contact the City using OlatheConnect, chat with a representative, or call Customer Service at 913-971-9311.
City Utility Services
- Wastewater treatment
- Storm water management
- Residential trash collection
- Yard waste collection
- Curbside recycling.
Benefits of an Online Utility Account
- View and pay bills online.
- Track your account balance and billing history.
- Track your water meter usage.
- No convenience fees apply.
- Receive electronic copies of your bill.
- Register/Login to your online account.
- Select Yes for paperless billing.
Customer Service Division
1385 S. Robinson Drive
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Submit an inquiry at OlatheConnect or call 913-971-9311 for additional information.