- Your latest billing statement is needed as a reference.
- Enter the account number and mailing zip code as they are printed on your statement.
- Provide your email address.
- Create a username and password.
- Select a security question and answer.
- Click on Billing, then Electronic Billing
- Select "Paperless Billing", Click Submit
The City of Olathe site is secure. Your information will not be shared with any third party organizations.
Benefits of Electronic Billing
- Receive your monthly utility bill by email, with a link to your Online Utility Account.
- Pay your utility account online with no convenience fees.
- Track your account balance and utility billing history.
- Track your water meter usage.
- Optimize your account information with the bill analyzer feature.
- Discontinue billing statements delivered by U.S. mail.