Start, Stop or Transfer Utility Service

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

City Utility Services

  • Water
  • Wastewater treatment
  • Storm water management
  • Residential trash collection
  • Yard waste collection
  • Curbside recycling.

Confirm Your Water Service Provider

Search Services at Your Address
This search returns information about schools, utilities, and government services.
Confirm if the City of Olathe or WaterOne is your water service provider.

Contact WaterOne if they are your water service provider.

Fees to Start Your City Utility Service

  • The Processing Fee for new residential customers is $3.00, and will be included on the first utility bill.
  • A Security Deposit up to $150.00 may be required at the time of application for residential services.

Start Your City Utility Service In Person
Visit the Customer Service office at 1385 S. Robinson Dr., Olathe KS.

City offices are open Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Start Your City Utility Service Online

Stop or Transfer Your Current Services

  • Login anytime to start, stop or transfer service
  • Call Customer Service at 913-971-9311
  • Visit Customer Service at 1385 S Robinson Dr., Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.




Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer