Special Event Park Permit Request


Please fill out the entire form and make sure the contact information is current and correct.

Please describe the event in detail and be specific.

Attach a detailed map of the layout of the event.

The person responsible for the event must include their contact information, including e-mail.

Once you fill out the application, a copy will be automatically submitted to Parks and Recreation staff and a copy e-mailed to you for your records.

Parks and Recreation staff will review the request and respond with a detailed explanation of the associated fees and further instructions.

Request must be submitted a minimum of two weeks before the scheduled event.

Facilities are reserved on a first come-first serve basis and will be booked only after the reservation fee is paid.

Permit holder will be responsible for full payment of the reservation fee and for damage or loss that may occur to facilities.

No fees may be collected for entry into the event.

Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in all of Olathe parks and facilities by city ordinance.

Some events may require a liability insurance policy naming the City of Olathe as additionally insured before the event is scheduled. 

NOTE: For events featuring food vending or affecting public safety departments, a special permit may be required from the City Clerk's Office (913)971-8521. 


Applicant Information
Special Event Information
Description of Event
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.