2020 Olathe Civic Academy applications are now being accepted (due by Thursday, Dec. 19, 2019).
- When: Thursdays -- Jan. 9 - March 10, 2020 from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Where: City Hall (Jan. 9 meeting) as well as other City Facilities (Police, Library, Community Center, etc.)
The academy provides an opportunity to those who live and/or work in Olathe. Nine sessions are led by representatives from City departments. There is no fee to participate and dinner is provided at each session.
- Learn about City government, how it works, and how it impacts your neighborhood.
- Meet others interested in the Olathe community.
- Interact with city staff and elected officials.
- Learn about opportunities to become more involved in municipal government.
- Submit a request at OlatheConnect or call 913-971-8674 to learn more or inquire regarding the dates for the next class.