Single Visit Pass
Visitors receive one single visit to access all open amenities during Hours of Operation.
10-Visit Punch Pass
Visitors receive 10 visits to access all open amenities during Hours of Operation.
|Visitors||Punch Pass Cost|
Group Exercise Punch Cards
Try out our fitness classes before becoming a member with the group exercise punch card.
|Number of Classes
||Punch Pass Cost|
Age and Admission Policy
The following guidelines are intended to ensure everyone’s safety and create an enjoyable environment while visiting the Olathe Community Center.
- A valid membership or a paid daily admission fee is required for all patrons to access the fitness area and classes, pools and/or gymnasiums (to include non-swimmers and spectators)
- Daily passes are valid for the day of purchase only
- Children 3 years or older who are not covered under a valid membership plan are required to purchase a day pass
- Children must be at least 10 years of age to be allowed in the Center unsupervised
- Minors 10 to 17 years of age who are unaccompanied by a parent/guardian are required to complete a waiver signed by a parent or guardian each year (photos will be required of all saved minor forms).
- Minors under the age of 12 are not allowed to use the fitness equipment
Anyone who has pre-registered and paid for recreational programming will not be required to pay the Center’s admission fee. However, recreational program participants may not access any other areas of the facility unless they have a valid membership or purchase a day pass.