This century-old dairy farm home of the Ensor family presents a view of the life they led to capture your attention. The treasures of their lives are everywhere to be seen and appreciated.
- Enjoy a tour of the 1890's two story house and even older peg barn, along with other buildings, full of special Ensor archives.
- Feel what it was like to be an early pioneer of Johnson County, Kansas and to build a farm from bare materials and hard work.
- Feel the excitement of being a young Ensor child helping out on the dairy farm and growing to love the life, the animals, and the learning skills that last a lifetime.
- See the farm implements, and tools, or the handcrafts of the Ensor women, who had strong aptitudes in artistic accomplishments.
- See the early woodworking projects and radio wizardry of Marshall Ensor.